Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22

Thread: straight pimpin

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Windecks's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 29th, 2005
    Posts
    153
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    what are some ways to become finantially set for life with the least amount of effort?

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner ArthasX's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 26th, 2005
    Posts
    166
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Funny that you bring this up ******b/c i was just pondering this very questions for the last few days. I think I have figured out a way so that we can have an office, with a boardroom, do nothing but smoke and watch television, while still making enough money to do whatever we want. The secret is:


    Toffee. Think about it, it is by far the most underrated, looked over, and underapreciated candy in existance. I was thinking there must be a market for a toffee milk beverage, ala frapachinos. We could make bank off of that. Then introduce toffee candy bars, and unlike the only majorly available toffee candy bars (score and heath), ours wouldnt have chocolate. I was considering maple syrup. So the bar would be two slabs of toffee with maple syrup filling. DELICIOUS, and highly profitable.


    My other thought for financial security involving little to no work involves only an e-mail. I am going to write one to a famous author, such as michael crieton, or the dude that wrote angels and demons, and tell him for a couple million dollars, and a percentage of the profits, i will let him follow me around and write about my life for as long as he wants.

    Those are my dreams anyways.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member TheTerrorist's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 11th, 2005
    Posts
    92
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Toffee is the worst Idea ever no offence, but it is the most disgusting candy ever. Its hard and has a wretched flavor. I dont know of a better way but toffee isnt the way.

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner ArthasX's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 26th, 2005
    Posts
    166
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well I love the taste of toffee, so obviously worth is in the taste-buds of the eater. And i am not sure it has to be in a hard form, but I have to do a little more research into the substance if I want to be a modern day toffee mogel.


    -Arthur, disgracing the faceless like its timeless.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Windecks's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 29th, 2005
    Posts
    153
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    what is laffy taffy, i like that

  6. #6
    HB Forum Owner ArthasX's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 26th, 2005
    Posts
    166
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Laffy Taffy is taffy, like saltwater taffy. I like that stuff too. I think it is pretty much pulled sugar.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member TheTerrorist's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 11th, 2005
    Posts
    92
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think that soft candies are the way of the future.
    If we could make a type of soft candy that had a huge varity of flavors. strawberry, toffee, lemon, pork, watermealon. and make it in brick form. Who wouldent want a brick of pink starburst?

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Enteri's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 1st, 2005
    Posts
    102
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Brick form is good, but candy Pork. that is just disgusting. Toffee has to be better then candy Pork.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member TheTerrorist's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 11th, 2005
    Posts
    92
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Your talking about making money. So I fail to see your response as a vaild one. What is wrong with a brick of candy? Nothing.

  10. #10
    HB Forum Owner ArthasX's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 26th, 2005
    Posts
    166
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    They both will sell, and b.c of toffee's more classy appeal, the price can be inflated. If you were selling cars, wouldnt you rather be a dealer of bentlys and not hundais? Same idea.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •